Our core aim is to help children to develop their full potential for the benefit of themselves and the rest of society. We look upon our school of children, parents, staff, governors and friends – as a family.
We aim to support our children to:
- Spend each day together in learning, laughter and love.
- Develop their powers of reasoning and logical thought.
- Help them to become confident, and act responsibly, both independently and within a group.
- Encourage them to make an unselfish, but rewarding contribution to the society in which they live and work, and to value the contributions of others.
- Enable them to achieve high individual standards in the basic skills of literacy, oracy, numeracy and ICT.
- Promote the skills and knowledge of science and technology in an ever changing world.
- Stimulate their curiosity and imagination, and thereby foster creative expression.
- Help them to know, appreciate and respect their environment in relation to the school, the local community and the wider world.
- Assist them in learning to control their movement and to achieve mastery over themselves in all situations.
- Promote their spiritual, moral and cultural development to prepare them for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of adult life.